Monday, March 01, 2004

One of the greatest pie graphs you'll ever see
Sorry, Fun with Numbers Part II really is coming and I think there are some disturbing things about the way we select a nominee that may surprise you. But while I put it all together, let me introduce you to another of my favorite blogs, Uggabugga. It is well known for the "helpful" visual aids, charts and graphs. The most recent post, a pie graph, compares: a) Bush's time he's planning to spend helping the 9/11 commission understand what went wrong, with b) the amount of time he spent on vacation prior to September 11, 2001. If you like that, maybe you'll like one of his simple flow charts, to make things clear, like this one diagramming Kevin Phillips' book on the Bush dynasty .

Other than The Onion, what other funny sites do you all read that I should keep up with?

No comments: