Friday, March 05, 2004

My Question to Pat Robertson
Dear Pat,
I watched you on TV (I don't need my remote any more; I just leave it on CBN! Praise Jesus!) explaining why Haiti is in such a world of hurt. I heard you say that many years ago Haiti (which sounds alot like "hades" when you think about it...) made a deal with the devil to get rid of the French. So the devil had his way down there and still does. My question is, does that mean God was on the side of the French, or at least their friend since they got run out by the devil and all? And if God is a friend of the French, why are they so bad at warring?

Sincerely,
Don B.
Two Rivers Baptist Church
Nashville, TN

Send your question to Pat Robertson at "Ask Pat" and let us know what you asked, just for fun. It will brighten your day.

{UPDATE: Maybe someone should ask him why God is angry at John Ashcroft.}

No comments: