Thursday, August 24, 2006

Losing Old Love, Searching for New
Like I mentioned earlier, I'm flirting with John Edwards. I'm far from ready to commit, and we're not even dating, just trying to see what he's like and see if there's any chemistry there. After my relationship with Dean I'm not ready to just jump into anything serious, but I'm wondering if Edwards could be like the nice cute girl that you pass over for a while without giving much attention before eventually realizing there really is lots there.

Actually, come to think of it, that's never really happened to me, so I don't know what I'm talking about. But I think I've seen that plot in about 500 movies.

Anyway...why did I start this post...oh yeah. Chuck Todd has a new piece that describes the logistic reasons why Edwards is poised to become the not-Hillary candidate. I'm not ruling anyone in or out at this point, Hillary included, beyond saying that if Gore comes back into the picture (my long lost love?) I'll be his. Hoping that everyone else understand that he's the one.

No comments: