Friday, September 02, 2005

Please Donate....to the World Leader Assassination Fund?
Article 19 readers are proving again and again that they, and not I, should be writing this site (and if only they were as big a dork as I, maybe they would be!):

StevenP lets loose with a well-pointed, perfectly expressed frustration.

Jenifer gives me a well-deserved shake-to-my-senses when my immediate exasperation came out as a blame-the-victim screed over those very few who stayed in the storm out of a sense of adventure or stubbornness, but could have easily left(I've since edited the offending post somewhat--revising question #2--for a little bit of clarity, out of sheer shame.)

Doug watches Nightline so we don't have to.

Deb reminds us (gently) to donate what we can, and not just to help the humans.

And KennyB not only leads the way here in holding Bush accountable, he has uncovered the link of the day, showing that Bush's FEMA is urging people to give money to Pat Robertson. Because Pat's been so responsible lately. Which reminds me, anyone seen a link to Robert Tilton's relief fund, or maybe Jim and Tammy Faye's? I'm sure it's all going to a good cause.

Thanks to all the readers for finding great stuff and saying great things. Sorry for leaving people out - there's lots of you, and more reading every day. Feel free to hit the comments button. Plenty of space here. What hinders you?

No comments: