Thursday, May 15, 2008

Time To Move On
I have to say that it's just a couple of days in a row, but now that she's stopped the Obama attacks and nasty politics herself, I don't much care that she hasn't conceded and think what she's doing is fine. Pile up delegates, shoot for a resolution of FL and MI and wait for enough superdelegates to come in for Obama that it's decided. Her constitution won't let her say "I can't win, so I quit." She wants him to have to win. Fair enough. So long as she keeps up the party unity talk, and emphasizes that she thinks she would be better, not that she thinks he can't win or would be some kind of scary disaster for Democrats, it bothers me far less, because it's easier to ignore. In fact, I updated my delegate obsession post below today, but am thinking it will be the last update. Because it's pointless (maybe one more check in after we see what's going to happen with FL and MI). Obama will be the nominee. On to McCain!!

No comments: