Friday, May 23, 2008

Disgraceful? Or Just Stupid? [UPDATED]
I don't want to even repeat the words Hillary used today to explain why she's still in the race. I have to admit that personally, I hear them in the context of some other things I've been reading lately, due to my other blog. There are some people in America who have some truly frightening, truly hateful, truly ignorant thoughts about Senator Obama, like the pastor *who has a working relationship with the Pentagon* as outlined in this talk2action post by historian Chris Rodda. I don't know how she uncovered this sermon but lest anyone think the horrified reaction to Senator Clinton's words today is over the top, read that hateful sermon first. Might want to have a drink before you do.

[UPDATE: A Fox News contributor has made Senator Clinton's remarks look reasonable and benign. Not that you needed to be reminded, but standards of decency are no longer in effect.]

No comments: