Monday, September 25, 2006

MEDIA MONDAY
What have you been listening to, reading, watching?

The Marmaduke Project
Link

Article 19 Film Recommendation: Feast
Over the weekend, Lewberry and I caught the movie that finally killed Project Greenlight (sadly). My recipe for this indie horror flick: 2 parts gory fun, 1/2 part interesting, deliberate camera angles and editing techniques, 6 parts really stupid dialogue.

TV
There are lots of new TV shows out there, and lots getting decent press that I've never seen. I'll admit I'm not really into TV lately unless it's South Park or the Daily Show/Colbert, Keith Olbermann (sometimes) or C-Span. So, am I missing anything good?

I know I'm supposed to be watching The Wire (HBO) but I've never seen it, so I'm out of that loop. I don't mind Weeds so much, but have some catching up to do there. What am I missing? Is there a regular show you watch?

No comments: