Monday, February 12, 2007

Campaign Blogs, If You're Interested
Democratic Candidate Official Blogs
Barack Obama
John Edwards
Chris Dodd
Joe Biden
Bill Richardson
Dennis Kucinich
Mike Gravel

Hillary's blog is not yet up and running... For the record I prefer Obama's blog so far. Joe Rospars (former Dean blogger) is the only front page writer for now. Plenty of stuff there but without getting overwhelmed like I am when I look at Edwards'wunder-blog. There's campaign-driven material, user-generated material, recommended diaries, photos, videos, ways to get involved, and it's all presented very clumsily in my opinion, even if it is clearly the most technically advanced site, and the one offering the most interactivity. I never know quite what to look at when I go there. Maybe it just takes getting used to.

No comments: