Tuesday, March 07, 2006

DON'T FUHGEDDABOUT IT!

Sorry Article 19 readers, I meant to post this message during Media Monday. This Sunday, after almost 2 years, the hit show The Sopranos returns for its 6th, and supposedly, final season. So bake up some ziti, invite your crew over and don't forget the gabagool.

Is anyone else excited about this? I recently finished watching all 5 seasons on dvd, and I'm completely hooked on the show. In my opinion it is the best of the current tv drama (West Wing and Law & Order fans hold on to your horses).

You say you can't remember what happened during the past 5 seasons...no problem. The Chicago Tribune has put together an article that includes a summary of each season, as well as a list of the top 10 killings.

If watching wasn't enough, now you can place a bet on which character is the first to get whacked. My guess is Vito. If there are other Soprano fans out there, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: