Friday, April 29, 2005

Something Different: A little edumacation
I'd like to try something a little different this weekend. Because this Social Security plan involves alot of things I don't understand as well as I'd like, I will spend a few days posting exclusively about it as I educate myself (and you educate me). Hopefully by the time Media Monday comes around we'll all have a good handle on how the President's plan works, and what may be good and bad about it. As you find things that seem illuminating to you, post links in the comments, or email them to me and I'll get them online.

So come back throughout the day and the weekend and we can all learn how to talk to our Republican and Democratic and Independent friends from an informed perspective. Even if further inspection means we have to acknowledge parts of the President's approach we find agreeable.

No comments: