Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back In Town Edition [UPDATED]
I've been away since Friday - hence the lack of posts. What have I missed? Where should I start in catching up?

[UPDATE - here's where:
1. Thanks to Farge for pointing me to this helpful questionnaire to help decide on the presidential candidate that should get my vote. Unfortunately, when I ran the answers, it came out a tie between Kucinich and Gravel. I'm not, obviously, going to vote for either of them. See where it puts you.

2. PBS' Nova is running a documentary tonight on the "intelligent design" controversy and trial from PA 2 years ago, in which a smart judge ruled the effort to sneak creationism back into the science curriculum unconstitutional. Everything I've read says it's quite a good piece. Maybe you want to check it out.

3. McCain's an ass. And it might be getting him more votes.

4. Apparently Obama kicked ass in his Iowa Jackson Day speech. I haven't seen or read it yet.

5. Cancel those plans to visit Yellowstone.]

No comments: