Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Prayers of the Faithful
Dr. James Dobson is praying for political guidance on the Meiers nomination.
"If this is not the person you want on that Supreme Court, all you have to do is tell me so, and do it through any means you want to."
Can the rest of us pray for the means of delivery of that message? I have a few ideas.

Meanwhile, Jon at AmericaBLOG is praying for something else altogether.
My source tells me that the scuttlebutt around town is that the White House knows something bad is coming, in terms of Karl getting indicted, and they're already trying to distance him from the president.

Oh, God, you've been so good to us lately. Please give us this one more.
I'm not sure I would take God's advice on Miers even if the Almighty had a preference. But if delivering Rove is part of the deal, count me in.

No comments: