Friday, March 07, 2008

I've Got Nothing Today
Nor, obviously, yesterday. It's a Friday in March and afer a tease of spring on Monday, we're supposed to get 3-4 inches of snow overnight tonight. Everyone's freaking.

Most of my thoughts lately are toward various races: Will Obama win enough to take the nomination? Will Kentucky win enough hoops games (maybe just one more?) to make it into the NCAA tourney? Will the Predators win enough hockey games to sneak into the playoffs? Can my alma mater Belmont win 2 more games this weekend and go to March Madness for the 3rd straight year?
My predictions are: yes, probably, probably not, and I'm afraid they're due for an upset.

Obviously, I'm in a win-or-lose frame of mind. I'll depend on you for substance and nuance. What are you reading or thinking about out there heading into the weekend?

No comments: