Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thompseriffic
Did you know there's a Thompson running for President? No, not Fred Thompson from Tennessee. I'm talking about Gov. Tommy Thompson of Wisconsin. With Vilsack we had maybe the shortest presidential campaign ever. With this Thompson maybe we'll have the most irrelevant campaign ever to be derailed by scandal? So far, the only news he's made is offending Jews.
"I'm in the private sector and for the first time in my life I'm earning money," Thompson told the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism. "You know that's sort of part of the Jewish tradition and I do not find anything wrong with that."
With apologies to Seinfeld, I don't think "not that there's anything wrong with that" is the way to sidestep bigoted stereotypes.

Feel that Tommy Thompson surge!! Who wants in on the over/under of August 1 as the day he makes next bit of news - dropping out?

No comments: