Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Something's Going On
I know there is a standard funny complaint about how the dryer always eats one of your socks, yeah yeah yeah. Funny. But I don't buy that many different brown-type socks. And yet today in my drawer were, no lie, 8 different brown-type socks, none of which had a match. Let's forget for a second that it's ridiculous that there are that many different kinds of brown-type socks in the world, or even that many different shades of brown (wtf?). And let's focus on this: I don't just take off one sock one part of the day and the other one some other part, or somewhere completely different in the house. They come off at the same place, at the same time, and are discarded simultaneously in the dirty clothes closet. Seriously, who or what is screwing with my socks? Is it one of you?

No comments: