Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Remote Blogging
The Article 19 team (ok, it's just me) made a trip to Boston today and took in the Red Sox rout of Oakland. This game was notable for being played in sub-freezing temperatures. Or at least that's what it felt like to me. I brought clothes for summer. Who knew? Here's a snapshot from my outfield seat pre-game, using the handy-dandy phone camera. Stevie T, notice how they made Fenway to look just like the lego ballpark we constructed while we had the chicken pox? They look so much alike:

So, what news did I miss from Tuesday? Help me out...

I understand there's something of an apology coming from the New York Times that I'm looking forward to very much, acknowledging their role in perpetuating the Bush lies in the lead up to the Iraq War. Hopefully I'll have time to read it and post about it tomorrow. But if you get to it first, have at it!

No comments: